Cloud Object Storage Market expectation surges with rising demand and changing trends by industry analysis through 2028
Increasing demand for fast transfer of data, data recovery, and data availability with no downtime, and data security threat are some key factors driving market growth
Emergen Research has recently added a new informative report titled ‘Global Cloud Object Storage Market Forecasts to 2028’ to its ever-expanding repository. The report covers all the essential features of the Cloud Object Storage market, with key statistical data represented in the form of tables, charts, diagrams, figures, and graphs. The report strives to offer a better understanding of the market to the reader and provide beneficial insights to the established companies. The report presents a bird’s eye view of the Cloud Object Storage industry with a special focus on technological developments, expansion strategies of the prominent players, and current and emerging growth trends of the market.
The global cloud object storage market size is expected to reach USD 13.65 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Factors such as increasing demand for fast transfer of data, data recovery, and data availability with no downtime, and data security threats are driving market revenue growth.
Download the report description: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/683
Some Key Highlights From Report
- In December 2020, Dell launched its first all-flash object storage appliance EXF900 array for AI and cloud native use. The EXF900 uses NVMe SSDs and a PowerEdge Server to deliver highest performance. The API- driven cloud-native architectures- when combined with high performance all- flash media can support the most data hungry workloads.
- In July 2020, Hitachi Vantara collaborated with WekaIO to increase object storage performance and flexibility. The objective of this OEM relationship is to build a joint relationship to deliver unstructured data to clients and help them to manage the unstructured data and make it easier for them to leverage that data for decision making and business analytics.
- North America held largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Steady growth can be attributed to presence of major market players in the region, huge investments in R&D by the technocrats, and enhanced infrastructure. Increasing data volumes from various vertical, and technologies such as cloud computing, big data analytics, and Internet of Things are boosting cloud object storage market revenue growth.
- Key players in the cloud object storage market are Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Hitachi Data System, Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Datadirect Networks, and Dell EMC.
To make an inquiry, Visit Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/683
It offers a lucid picture of current trends in the global market, with an unbiased perspective of the leading market players, key regions/countries, end-use industries, and various product types.
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue ,USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Social Media Platforms
- IT & Telecommunication
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Geographical Terrain of the Global Cloud Object Storage Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/683
Global Cloud Object Storage Market Report – Table of Contents:
1. Report Overview
- 1.1 Research Scope
- 1.2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 1.3 Target players
- 1.4 Market analysis by type
- 1.5 Market analysis by application
- 1.6 Key learning objectives
- 1.7 Report timeline
2. Global Growth Trends
- 2.1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2.2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 2.3 Key corporate trends
3. Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 3.1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 3.2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3.3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 3.4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
4. Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 4.1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 4.2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Request a customized copy of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/683
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know, and we will offer you a report well-suited to your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia